Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a mirrored visor. I was wondering what fluid would be the best for cleaning? :idunno: I know with some cheap sunglasses some cleaning solvents will take the mirror right off. I have been using warm water but this summer I wanted to take a small squirt bottle and rag in the trunk and was wondering if anyone knew of anything that worked good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
find some glasses cleaner from a sunglass hut or something. you can also carry a small bottle with just water and a couple drops of dish soap.

·
Registered
21 Posts
a couple years ago I bought a mirrored shield for my Suomy. didn't last very long. first time I tried to clean it the mirror came off and I was using just water. I was so pissed. ended up just wiping off all the mirror so I had a smoked screen.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for the info. I primarily use a clear visor but the yellow matched my bike and it is so easy to change that I had to pick it up. I tried a little soap in water and it worked great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.