Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Effective today Arai is allowing Internet sales of their products. We will be updating our online store to include the Arai products.
This was the quote from a Honda dealer from Florida.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent! Guess they were losing too many sales. It didn't make sense anyway, as many of the kids working at the dealers don't know anything about fitting helmets anyway. I have to say, though, I purchased my last Arai through The Service Pavilion at the Cycleworld Motorcycle Show, and the guy there did know his stuff, and custom fit my helmet. Made a huge difference, since the XS is a bit too big, but the XXS is definitely too small.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that's great news, I guess I can put Arai back on my list of possible replacement helmets. I wonder what this will do to the helmet costs, hopefully drop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is only one thing that will reduce helmet costs and I'm not willing to vote for it.

The one thing would be to repeal all helmet laws.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Never owned an Arai........... maybe I'll give one a try if the prices come down quite a bit.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Never owned an Arai........... maybe I'll give one a try if the prices come down quite a bit.
They'll be about the same price as a Shoei.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Protect?...... we're talking about bling bling.......everybody knows that Arai has the highest bling factor :evilaugh:
I thought the Vemar carbon fiber was the bling captain. or maybe those new colored chrome ones (I can't remember the company)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I saw an Icon lid for the first time at Mid Ohio last weekend. What a heavy hunk of crap! I'd wear an HJC first.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts