Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Like it - it's not a go-fast jumping dune machine. It is smooth, rides well nd quiet. I hated my 2008 Prowler with the crappy parking brake, bad brakes and jerky belt. I miss the extra power, but lovehaving a "real" transmission. Also, the Red handles surprisingly better that my Prowler or Rhino.
Mark

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would like to say that I absolutely love my Big Red! Ive only been in a few other brands but looked at all and the build quality, features, comfort level, and technology of Red just blew me away! I was expecting alot from Honda because thats usually what you get but Red was just awesome!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats awesome, Do you have any pictures of it? I haven't seen to any around here.

I would like to say that I absolutely love my Big Red! Ive only been in a few other brands but looked at all and the build quality, features, comfort level, and technology of Red just blew me away! I was expecting alot from Honda because thats usually what you get but Red was just awesome!

G

·
I will try to post some pics once I get some mods on it. Right now, you might as well just see the Honda website as mine is stock...

G

·
Hard top, winshield, mats (already done), some sort of storage box, ITP black ss212 and Bighorns, probably 26", and either Bilstein shocks or maybe just the springs from Highlifter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the Honda soft roof, cab curtain, front bumper shield and aftermarket wind delfector, getting the highlifter springs which will be available soon and probally a winch. Lookin at tires now and Im thinkin 26"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.