Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No gloves fit me well, my fingers are longer than most glove patterns.... :crying:

I occasionally find a pair of "Fridays" that fit....just by trying on every pair of gloves I find....but it's no guarantee that the same pair and size will fit next time.

Oddly enough, I had a couple of pairs of Tourmaster gloves that fit really well, but had no wrist closure so I quit wearing them.... :crap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ND4SPD said:
AS GP Plus :thumb: Fits like a......well.........glove :smilebig:
:wstupid: But order them 1 size larger than normal, A* stuff always runs kinda small.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like Held. Their finger lengths don't seem to be disproportionate like some other gloves that seem to have short lengths between the thumb and forefinger.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Held.

Also the ones I'd want to be wearing if I crashed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
As of now, all I have are Tour Master Standard Rider Gloves. They are THE most perfect fitting glove I have ever worn in my life. Wouldn't be much protection in a fall, but some is better than none. And they are incredibly cool and comfortable in hotter weather. Also have velcro wrists, so they fit perfectly, AND very tightly.

Any future glove purchases I make will most definitely be Tour Master.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alpinestars XL

At one time price was my only concern (yeah, I know, its a crappy way to choose safety equip., live and learn)... until I was caught in a downpour wearing Olympic gloves. When I took the gloves off.. er.. well.. you couldn't tell I had taken the gloves off. The color bled all over my hands... they ended up in the trash.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cbr99xx said:
Alpinestars XL

At one time price was my only concern (yeah, I know, its a crappy way to choose safety equip., live and learn)... until I was caught in a downpour wearing Olympic gloves. When I took the gloves off.. er.. well.. you couldn't tell I had taken the gloves off. The color bled all over my hands... they ended up in the trash.

funny but, i have found that that may be one of the best and quickest way to break-in a pair of gloves. ride in the rain. this happened to me by chance, not choice. thoughts?, anyone have the same experience?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I own a wonderful fitting pair of Alpinestars SP2 gloves which I purchased last year (really excellent, on a par with Alpinestars GP Pro's, I think). Curiously, when I tried on a pair of SP2's at the local dealer this year I found I had to go up one size from the pair I own to get a similar fit. Mis-labeled? :idunno:

I can't bring myself to buy gloves over the Internet because of the potential for this sort of sizing discrepancy. Gotta have 'em where I can try 'em on, don't ya know, and I'm willing to pay the dealer's asking price for that privilege. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rs-taichi,check cycle gear.com,they had some on closeout for $30-$50,seem to run a size smaller(like alpinestars).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
freq said:
funny but, i have found that that may be one of the best and quickest way to break-in a pair of gloves. ride in the rain. this happened to me by chance, not choice. thoughts?, anyone have the same experience?
I find water to be a freat tool to help break in gloves.... beeen doing it since I used to break in my hockey gloves now I use the same method on riding gloves.

I use a spray bottle and wet them little at a time. Works pretty good :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts