Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i hear people talk about ear buds. does that mean any type of "in the ear" earphone or is there a certain brand that makes these "ear buds". im lookin for the most comfortable, wind noise protective, good helmet earphones. also where to get them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:plus1: Pretty much the best ear buds you can by. I use mine for running, skiing, just about anything. In your ear, even without any music playing, the function just like ear plugs. Pick yourself up a pair. You'll be glad you did!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like i'll need to try a pair of these ec2's. $110 seems a little steep for some little earphones, but i did say the best didn't i. thanks guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like i'll need to try a pair of these ec2's. $110 seems a little steep for some little earphones, but i did say the best didn't i. thanks guys
I thought the same when I bought my pair. But trust me, it is DEFINITELY worth it. They also come with about 15 different pairs of ear inserts so you can accurately fit them to your ear canal, which was a huge plus for me. Trust us, it's worth the $100.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I personally rock the JVC Marshmello ear buds. Half the price and they sound great. I use them at the rugby field during warm up to sretch and tune people in the crowd out, while riding and while working out and I love them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi guys, i can't get the std ear phones that came with with my mp3 player to stay in my ear when putting my helmet on, has anyone else had this problem? and if so how have you resolved it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't feel like breaking the bank for ear buds that stay in your ears inside a full-faced helmet? I bought a set of Skull Candy Ear Buds and they rock. They're also very comfortable and compare in sound to a set of Etymotic ER6 that I used to have.

The best thing, they're only $29.95 USD

Skullcandy: LINK, MP3 Players, helmets, cellphone, apparel, gear, cd players, headphones - headphones - headphones
What he said. Also, the er-6's are very low profile, so they won't interfere with the helmet liner or get pushed out of place. I've used mine for 3 years, love them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys i will try to find them in Aus, if not i will get them shipped down here.
and :welcome: to the org, -zd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got a pair of sony's that wrap around your ear, they work great. the regular ones fall out of my ear constantly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My vote is for the KOSS in the ear phones. Block alot of the wind, great bass and treble performance and are very comfortable(I know comfort is subjective but....). All this with a great price. I actually found mine at a local retailer. But here's the URL for you of the same ones I purchased.

Aerostitch KOSS earphones

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have been using the Shure E5c
for a few years now
I wear them for several hours 3-4 times a week
when I 1st got them I was traveling & would wear them for 6-8hrs everyday
some days for 12-16hrs straight
never hurt the ears
I had planned on getting the ear mold thing
but never did

you get what you pay for

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I personally rock the JVC Marshmello ear buds. Half the price and they sound great. I use them at the rugby field during warm up to sretch and tune people in the crowd out, while riding and while working out and I love them
Ditto. I picked up a pair recently and love 'em. They have foam, just like shooters' or musicians' plugs, are fairly streamlined, and so far haven't come loose...even when running. My wife has had a pair for a year or so and uses hers for ultra-endurance mountainbike races. No complaints from her either. I got mine at CompUSA for around $20.

J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been using Sony's in-ear plugs. They were expensive as ear plugs go, but I absolutely love them. They're comfortable, block out wind noise, give great quality play back and never cause trouble with the helmet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.