Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, does anyone have experience with white leather? Is it hard to clean dirt from it? Do they need intensive care? - or is it just nearly impossible to keep a white leather jacket clean?

cause I just placed an order on a white Teknic chicane jacket. :idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
White jacket would go great with my white platform disco boots though..........good luck keeping it clean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when i had my new full suit custom altered they said to spray pledge on the suit. they do it to all cause it help keep the bugs from sticking.

other than that, i don't knoqw.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had white leather on some gloves; they were white for only the first while I owned them. They're now a light shade of grey.

I would avoid white leather; especially tight, white, leather pants if you're going to a bar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting ready for a track day I bought a Joe Rocket suit off E-bay for $40. Because it was an order of magnitude cheaper than any other suit I had ever seen, I bought it despite the fact that it looked silly and was mostly white. Beggars can't be choosers. When it arrived I saw that it was a dirty as well as silly, and have used every kind of leather cleaner, not to mention good old soap and water, to clean it, all to no avail. I may try white polish one of these days, but I'm in no hurry, since my home looks (and feels) like the Arctic just now (hey, the thing is good winter-time camo). If no one knows any better I'll consider it a lost cause.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just had a thought, there is such things as leather dyes, I am sure you could use such a product to return the leather to it's original Arctic white, but better yet you could make it another color, something that makes it usable. :eyebrows:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts