Honda Pioneer Forums banner

White Leather Jacket

4K views 13 replies 0 participants last post by  JustinkF 
G
#1 ·
Just wondering, does anyone have experience with white leather? Is it hard to clean dirt from it? Do they need intensive care? - or is it just nearly impossible to keep a white leather jacket clean?

cause I just placed an order on a white Teknic chicane jacket. :idunno:

G
#7 ·
I had white leather on some gloves; they were white for only the first while I owned them. They're now a light shade of grey.

I would avoid white leather; especially tight, white, leather pants if you're going to a bar.

G
#10 ·
Getting ready for a track day I bought a Joe Rocket suit off E-bay for $40. Because it was an order of magnitude cheaper than any other suit I had ever seen, I bought it despite the fact that it looked silly and was mostly white. Beggars can't be choosers. When it arrived I saw that it was a dirty as well as silly, and have used every kind of leather cleaner, not to mention good old soap and water, to clean it, all to no avail. I may try white polish one of these days, but I'm in no hurry, since my home looks (and feels) like the Arctic just now (hey, the thing is good winter-time camo). If no one knows any better I'll consider it a lost cause.

G
#12 ·
I just had a thought, there is such things as leather dyes, I am sure you could use such a product to return the leather to it's original Arctic white, but better yet you could make it another color, something that makes it usable. :eyebrows:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.