Honda Pioneer Forums banner

How it looks, would you wear one?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How it looks, would you wear one? :huh:

Impact protection yes. Design for hot weather conditions for those who hate to cover up when its hot. Back and shoulder protection with a unique feature of removing the shoulder armor so you can rock it under your favorite jacket. Under Summer jacket :thumb: / Under Winter Jacket :thumb: kool! Hate Jackets?:mad:
Then leave the shoulders on, throw on your elbow guard a go!

Now

How it look, would you wear one? :huh:

Badd! = I luv it. Looks great I can see myself in it without a doubt
Sick!! = looks real nice, I like the design. Thats Hot!
Corney = I cant see myself in that, no way! Not me at all, no way no how
Junk = Ugly the designer must be fired! Not even if its free!

·
Registered
21 Posts
looks like its supposed to be worn underneath a jacket. it looks like impact protection not abrasion protection. doesn't matter what it looks like if it works since you won't see it anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really sure what your options mean, but like stated already it's impact safety gear not for rash.. it's similar to the icon gear.. if it works i would wear it.. plain and simple..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with correctly fiiting leathers would'nt be much room, they all look a bit bulky:idunno: but as stated if it works, wear it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am wearing a similar one underneath my jacket each time I ride. It doesn't bother me at all and if it helps in the event of an accident it is worth it no matter what it looks like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am wearing a similar one underneath my jacket each time I ride. It doesn't bother me at all and if it helps in the event of an accident it is worth it no matter what it looks like.
Thats the point of the thing in a nutshell, I would wear one if I didnt wear jackets with armour anyway
Also dont really think its meant to be worn outside of jactket at all

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks to be more for the stunting crowd, for low speed crashes that wouldn't require skin graphs, it dont seem that it would help much after 50 MPH. plate of sh&^, as for me ill stick with leathers or kevlar, but i guess some gear is better than no gear :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Disagree.
Would help protect on the impact as the Armors along with approved foam molds to your body, but as far as your skin, that might need some cover.

Well this is the initial model. We know skin protection is needed so if there's a Version 2 I guarantee will get both worlds taken care of.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.