Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Chevrolet
2X4 all Black.
1/2 ton

Got tired of fixing the Ranger. She served me well, but time to put her to rest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice truck but why'd you get a black piece of wood?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which engine? Towing package? Did you get the ability to be tracked by satellite? What radio?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice ride. Must've gotten a good deal. GM is dying to sell cars these days. Quite a few incentives going on no?

HD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Add a gun rack and we might even let it in the state for Barber in Nov :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice ride. Must've gotten a good deal. GM is dying to sell cars these days. Quite a few incentives going on no?

HD
friends and family pricing plus 2,500 off. He lost $$. We seen the actual invoice. Plus we buy alot of trucks from that dealer for the company

Allright!! No FORD.. Congrats....
I am not brand loyal at all, I looked at Dodge Ford and Chevy as well as Toyota. Toyota did not have too much to offer in the selection to show.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is a picture of mine it is black as well. Looks great when clean but good luck keeping it that way.

BTW Congrats and I hope you have less problems this this one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
friends and family pricing plus 2,500 off. He lost $$. We seen the actual invoice. Plus we buy alot of trucks from that dealer for the company

I am not brand loyal at all, I looked at Dodge Ford and Chevy as well as Toyota. Toyota did not have too much to offer in the selection to show.
What about Nissan. :idunno:

I think the Titan has the best performance numbers when you compare them. Thats why I got it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nissan?

Concealled my friend
He's not lying either

:rant:what the hell those are my laughs. I made the joke first.
:rotfl: Yup.... but I got the joke at the second try. :rotfl:

What about Nissan. :idunno:

I think the Titan has the best performance numbers when you compare them. Thats why I got it.
Titan is a great truck.. that may be my next purchase..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts